In The Pink

Ilakya

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

It goes to show how kindred spirits make a big difference in our lives.

Thank you Ilakya again for this amazing gift. It is really unexpected that you have chosen me for the Pink Award. Accepting the Pink Award doesn’t end here; there are a few more inspiring rules to accepting the award, and they are:

  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award!
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award to 9* fellow bloggers whom you’ve met recently, and those bloggers who admire for some reason.
  4. Let them know about the award.
Ilakya, you have made me irrepressibly happy. You - whom I have known in the shortest of time for the deepest of emotions. Your poetry is an inspiration to me, surprising in that it mirrors my innermost secrets - yes, you must be the most emphatic person I know - online. Amazing!

Seven things about me
  1. I believe in God utterly, and I trust He will let me choose my path.
  2. Rudi is my soulmate who inspires me to live life to the fullest.
  3. My mother gave me my life. My daughters are my life.
  4. Writing lives me. I write books on ancient Malay and world folklore, write pantun (Malay poetry) and of course poetry.
  5. The world is my oyster, Malaysia is my homeland.
  6. I fell in love on the volleyball court
  7. I am constantly travelling from island to island, from Tasmania out to the rest of the world.

The Nine Pink Award Bloggers

WillowThe host of www.magpietales.blogspot.com literally dragged me out from a desert - a land of a poet's writer's block lasting for more than a decade. Inspiring and engaging, her warm encouragement draws poets from all around the world to her haven. www.poemsbyninotaziz.blogspot.com was created in the beginning solely for magpietales

Brian Miller - His expert craftmanship of words brings tears to the blind, a smile to the broken and gives us all wings to fly

The Odd Inkwell - a faceless sculpture of words - brief and crisp revealing dazzling genius

Tiel Aisha Ansari - her words just fall from heaven and enter one's soul to leave it asunder. Her poetry is fiery and her blog, magnificent

Les Fifoles - an inspiring, mesmerising French escapade

Tumblewords - her poetry nails it every time!

Arian T - who is re-weaving the world - one poem at a time. WOW, he has a way with words...

Carrie Burtt - even her prose is poetic

Ilakya - she writes poetry the way you wish you wrote it, I fell in love with her from the first lifeless card

Thank you Ilakya for the Pink Award !


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations...I am so happy to be here, you have a fantastic blog and I will come visit often!! Have a wonderful weekend! ~ Smiles x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you So much Ninotaziz for the award and your kind words.. I'm completely overwhelmed with joy :)Hope you have a fabulous weekend :) I'm already having one ;) Thanks again..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest buttercup600,

    Thank you so much. Isn't it wonderful how we all come together in a poets' sanctuary that extends from the four corners of the world. Through Ilakya, I visited your beautiful blog.

    Warmest regards, ninot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ninotaziz you have such a lovely and giving spirit! I feel blessed to have met you here and I am honored to receive this award from you. You have made my day!
    You inspire me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your kind words, Ninotaziz! It's so much fun to experience all the wonderful creativity exhibited at Magpie. Glad to hear you've come out of the desert!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely award, ninotaziz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merci, merci du fond du coeur.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Carrie, ditto! I am honoured by your acceptance. Andto repeat the obvious, I just love your blog...

    Willow, you are the gracious queen.

    Dear Tiel Aisha Ansari - your blog inspires me...thank you for accepting the award.

    Mon plaisir, Anne. Vous avez un blog tres belle qui est un délice visuel. Et me permet de pratiquer mon français!

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts - and friendship !

Related Posts with Thumbnails